For property hunters, we offer a choice of up-market apartments and properties and deliver a highly professional and personalized service. For developers, we offer a one-stop-shop of services from site and market feasibility to marketing plans and sales.
- Market feasibility – Study of market conditions at the macro level, future prospects of the country in terms of ear-marked investment areas, be-it residential, commercial, retail, mixed-developments or other.
- Micro studies – Area profiling, competitor surveillance, site analysis, traffic impact studies and surveys.
- Rate feasibility – Study on current market pricing of comparable facilities and future pricing along with the number of similar developments coming up.
- Product mix & needs assessment – Suggest the facilities, services and value proposition from the perspective of prospective customers.
- Financial feasibility – Considering the features and marketability of the project, we look at the construction cost against the return on investment (ROI) in order to guide on the optimum product mix based on the ROI.
- Social and environmental impact assessment.
- Compliance & approvals – We assist our clients with securing all required approvals and advice accordingly to maintain required compliances relating to any project at hand.
- Marketing strategies – RIU develops workable plans for your development and tailors marketing strategies that are specific and implementable in a timely/structured fashion. Our industry affiliations allow us to source bulk deals on advertising and promotions for our clients, thereby getting additional millage from tight marketing budgets.
- Pre-sales and launch – Our associate design and event management teams as well as our in-house sales team will make your project launch a memorable success. We aim to optimize overall pre-sales ratios and follow-up, as well as boost sales using our online platforms and contact.
- Manage and coordinate sales – RIU manages project specific sales team for our clients, many of whom are based overseas. On request, we also manage onsite sales outlets and show-apartments.
- Events and roadshows – RIU has its own regular real estate events calendar that covers London, Colombo and Dubai. Our regular roads shows in London, Singapore, Dubai and the US also utilize our branch offices and sales agents located in many global cities who conclude sales with non-resident Sri Lankans around the world.
- Our investment intermediation team works round the clock to match projects with investors appetites be-it in residential, commercial, leisure, mixed or other sector.
- We have a strong track-record of Joint – Venture facilitation where two or more parties join in equity partnerships for developments.
- Public Private Partnerships (PPP) – Expertise is available for projects that require collaboration between private and public sector parties in real estate and multi-sectoral projects.
- For the property hunter, our Properties Team will help you to view and select the right property for you, be-it an apartment, house or bare land. We offer free advice and take the headaches off landlords while only charging fees on deals that are successfully concluded.
- Our Commercial Property team is continually finding office space for reputed local and international companies in and around Colombo. Retail outlets also rely on our expertise and professionalism in order to find the right location for their retail outlets.